Rishi Sunak introduced the ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ scheme on Wednesday 8th July in his mini summer budget.
- Customers can claim up to £10 per person on meals and soft drinks in participating restaurants and cafes.
- Can be used on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from August 3rd – 31st.
- You don’t need a voucher to use the scheme, the discount will be applied by the establishment.
- It can also be used at the same time as other offers and discounts but cannot be used on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
- There is no minimum spend and you can use it as many times as you like throughout the month.
- All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
- Only establishments that provide their own seating area or share a dining area with another restaurant are eligible. The scheme is not available for takeaways.
A list of participating restaurants will be available soon. Search for a participating restaurant in your area by clicking the link below. You will be able to search within a 2 mile radius of your location.
If you are a restaurant and wish to register for the scheme, please click here to be taken to the Gov.uk site.